A Video Journey
Have you finished a Hippokrates Exchange? Have you told friends about how exciting it was? How about telling everyone about it?
Be the face of VdGM's Hippokrates Exchange Programme!
- In a short video (3-5 minutes):
- tell us who you are and what you do
- when and where did you do the Hippokrates Exchange
- why did you pick that country
- what are the top three things you learned during the exchange related to FM/GP
- what else did you learn about the country
- what did you do different in your activity after the exchange
- what advice do you have for young FM/GPs who want to do a Hippokrates Exchange
You can follow the template questions but please add anything else you fell is relevant, it's your video!
- video should be around 3-5 minutes
- any video format is fine
- HD camcorder or digital camera is best, but you can also use the camera on your phone to record the video if the quaility is ok
- make sure there is plenty of light and a quiet environment when you record, we want to see and hear you ! :)
Please be aware that the video will be uploaded to VdGM's YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/VascoDaGamaMovement) to raise awareness about the Hippokrates exchanges and will be featured on the www.vdgm.eu website and our Facebook page!
For more information, please write to the Image Group (email@example.com)
Pedro Azevedo from Portugal sent in the first video ! You can watch it on VdGM's Youtube page here. Thank you, Pedro !